All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fresh and timely account, Michael Calingaert explores the successes and failures of European ecomic and political integration, analyzes the factors that will determine its future course, and outlines the directions the European Union is moving in as it approaches the 21st century. Assessing U.S. interests affected by European integration, Calingaert recommends policies for the United States to consider in the face of an increasingly consolidated Europe. With its broad coverage and readable synthesis of a wealth of detailed information, this book will be of interest to students, scholars, and policymakers alike.
- Author BiographyA former U.S. diplomat and trade association executive, Michael Calingaert is a consultant and author on European affairs and U.S.-European relations.
- Author(s)Michael Calingaert
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication29/03/1996
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.