Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the prominent legal roles Claus-Dieter Ehlermann has played in his career, his leadership of the Legal Service of the European Commission is perhaps the best kwn. This liber amicorum appears as his term at the Appellate Body of the World Trade Organization draws to a close. In this book 30 of his colleagues offer fresh and provocative insights into many of the areas of international law on which Professor Dr Ehlermann has left his stamp. Topics include: the WTO dispute settlement system; regulation of trade barriers; the first signs of a global jurisprudence; the principle of proportionality; enforcement of competition law; and the place of human rights in European and global integration. This book's evaluations and proposals should find thought-provoking echoes in the minds of all those concerned with any of the integration processes under way in today's interdependent world.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication20/03/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight948 g
- Width166 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byArmin von Bogdandy,Petros C. Mavroidis,Yves Meny
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.