All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book discusses European integration in a global ecomic setting, investigating the impact of China and Russia as emerging global players in the catching-up process in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. The expert contributors focus on global imbalances and accompanying policy challenges, competitiveness and trade, the sustainability of current growth strategies, and banking and financial stability in the light of the global ecomic and financial crisis. They provide a multi-disciplinary assessment, combining the views of high-ranking central bankers, policymakers, commercial bankers and academics, and demonstrate that a broad view of European ecomic integration is crucial given that spillovers and contagion were major issues of the recent ecomic crisis. This book will prove an illuminating read for academics, researchers, students and policymakers with an interest in international ecomics, money, finance and banking and European studies.
- Author BiographyEdited by Ewald Nowotny, Governor, Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Peter Mooslechner, Member, Governing Board, Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Austria and Doris Ritzberger-Grunwald, Director, Oesterreichische Nationalbank, Austria
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDoris Ritzberger-Grunwald,Ewald Nowotny,Peter Mooslechner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.