Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis major macroecomics text by Robert Barro and Vittorio Grilli is written from a European perspective. It adopts an open-ecomy approach and incorporates full treatment of European labour and financial institutions and markets, and covers the main macroecomic theories and policy in relation to the components of the macroecomic environment.
- Author BiographyROBERT J. BARRO is Professor of Economics at Harvard University and a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research. He is also a contributing editor of the Wall Street Journal. His previous books include Modern Business Cycle Theory; Money, Expectations and Business Cycles; and Macroeconomic Policy. He has published extensively in professional journals and holds a PhD in economics from Havard University and a BS is physics from the California Institute of Technology. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Econometric Society and has served as an officer of the American Economic Association. VITTORIO GRILLI is the Woolwich Professor of Financial Economics at Birkbeck College, University of London. He holds degrees from the Universita Bocconi, Milan, and the University of Rochester, New York. He is a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research, London, and a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts. He has published widely in professional journals and is Associate Editor of the Journal of International Economics. He is currently a senior adviser to the Italian Ministry of the Treasury.
- Author(s)Robert J. Barro,Vittorio Grilli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/05/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight954 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.