Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionScientists who cooperated in producing this volume wrote on topics important to the European society wadays and in the past. The result is an interesting insight into a number of diverse issues, ranging from the problems national parliaments in the European Union are facing, with case studies from Central and Eastern Europe, to the way the EU uses the possibilities opened up by information techlogies in building a better communication with the citizens of the member states. Further topics are the relations between the EU and the Republic of China, the work of the British envoy in Poland in the 1920s, as well as the legal problem of transgender and transsexualism.
- Author BiographyAnna Sybilla Bidwell, University of Social Science and Humanities, Wroclaw Faculty, was educated and worked for many years at Wroclaw University (Poland). Her research concentrates on historical studies of the Polish Parliament, on European parliamentary systems, on the interdependence between national administration and European Union institutions and on 20th century British history.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnna Sybilla Bidwell
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.