All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionEuropean Multiculturalism Revisited analyses the alleged crises of the main 'models' of multicultural societies experienced by Europe since the end of World War II, based on research conducted by local scholars in the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, France and Germany. Each chapter provides an historical account of how the model developed and was implemented in the country in question, followed by an in-depth analysis of the factors that have led to the claim that the model has failed. The questions being, Did it actually fail? And if it failed was it because of some intrinsic weaknesses or external circumstances? This volume is a groundbreaking contribution to a topic of vital contemporary importance.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Silj is Founder and Director of Ethnobarometer, a European research network on migration and inter-ethnic relations, and author of several books and essays on European affairs and Italian politics. He is also Secretary General, of the Italian Social Science Council (CSS).
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine138 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Silj
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.