All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative analysis of global shopping centers provides a greater understanding of their influence on urban architecture and infrastructure. The volume identifies the essential characteristics of an efficient shopping center and their adaptation to different geographical locations, drawing a complete portrait of the shopping center sector from the perspective of architecture and urban development.
- Author BiographyChristian Seemann is an architect based in Frankfurt am Main. He earned his degree from the Technische Universit t Darmstadt.
- Author(s)Christian Seemann
- Publisheribidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Imprintibidem-Verlag, Jessica Haunschild u Christian Schon
- Content Note163 color illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.