All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the achievements, the limits and the failures of the EU's involvement in the Arab-Israeli conflict? This book sets out to answer this question by analysing the development of European policy towards the conflict over the last fifty years.
- Author BiographyCOSTANZA MUSU is Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Ottawa, Canada. She obtained her PhD from the London School of Economics and Political Science. She was Jean Monnet Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence and Assistant Professor of International Relations at Richmond University (London-UK). She is the Editor, with Nicola Casarini, of European Foreign Policy in an Evolving International System.
- Author(s)Costanza Musu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.