All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the challenges which cinemas in small European countries have faced since 1989. It explores how tions of scale and small cinemas relate to questions of territory, transnational media flows and globalization. Employing a variety of approaches from industry analysis to Deleuze & Guattari's concept of the mir , contributions address the relationship of small cinemas to Hollywood, the role of history and memory, and the politics of place in post-Socialist cinemas.
- Author BiographyJanelle Blankenship is Assistant Professor for Film Studies at the University of Western Ontario (Canada). Tobias Nagl is Associate Professor for Film Studies at the University of Western Ontario (Canada).
- PublisherTranscript Verlag
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTranscript Verlag
- Content Note60 b/w
- Weight638 g
- Width135 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byJanelle Blankenship,Tobias Nagl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.