All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEuropeanization has become a key topic in analysis of the politics of the new Europe. This broad-ranging new text focuses centrally on the impact of the EU on its member states but also on the way in which states 'up-load' their policy priorities to the European level.
- Author BiographyROBERT LADRECH is Senior Lecturer in Politics and Director of the Keele European Research Centre, Keele University, UK.
- Author(s)Robert Ladrech
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.