All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe book questions the popularity of the tion of tolerance in Turkey, and argues that the regime of tolerance has been strengthened in parallel with the Europeanization process, which has boosted the rhetoric of the Alliance of Civilizations in a way that culturalized what is social and political.
- Author BiographyAyhan Kaya is Professor of Politics and Jean Monnet Chair for European Politics of Interculturalism, Department of International Relations at Istanbul Bilgi University, Turkey. His previous book was Islam, Migration and Integration: The Age of Securitization (Palgrave, 2012).
- Author(s)Ayhan Kaya
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIdentities and Modernities in Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.