All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEurope's Experimental Union challenges conventional writings on European integration by situating the analysis of the EU in the context of changing patterns of political and ecomic order. The authors conclude that the union is t evolving towards a federal superstate, but rather, is an arena of deep ecomic integration governed by a prismatic polity characterised by invation, experimentation, pragmatism, decentralisation and devolution. Although it may seem unsettleed, this book reveals that in fact the experimental nature of the EU enablwes it to respond to multiple agendas and Europe's diversity in a flexible manner.
- Author(s)Brigid Laffan,Michael Smith,Rory O'Donnell,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.