All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionArtyo Jaymes is one of them. The walking wounded- Survivors of a 21st century media- induced child abuse epidemic that all but cannibalized her generation. After almost becoming a statistic she'd gone underground, forgiving unspeakable things for her own sanity. But when her past comes for her she is drawn 'home' to do the unthinkable: Settle the score once and for all, in a way that will set hell on Earth ablaze and never be forgotten. When an established order prospers due to things done to its weakest in the dark, getting away will t be eugh.
- Author BiographyAfter formal training in Cleveland's enclave of art schools and museums, UC/DAAP, FIT, and apprenticeships with the vanguard of the men's clothing industry, Angel Brynner produced events and a line of menswear in the millennial club scenes of New York and Tokyo. Sponsored by Multi-National companies intent on havingaccess to her underground following, she was known for the futuristic cautionary tales back-dropping her collections, taking over clubs in their entirety with her vision and the guerilla-marketing manner in which she slammed said vision into the hearts of her fans. After coming from Japan to press charges against a pedophile before her statute of limitations ran out, she was cast as a vigilante by a sex crimes unit for trying to protect another child from the same attacker, fighting in a corrupt system set up to punish underage victims who stood up against it. The media onslaught against adults who had been abused by priests as children, and a vision of all those already lost in a war on children that no one talked about were her daily companions. She saw the plague of child abuse everywhere, unchecked, and was moved to commit her life and her art to doing something about it, to the chagrin of all she knew. That mission bloomed into grieve chronic as well as AOLAB[Art of Life/Angel Brynner]- an ambitious multimedia traveling art immersion project that nurtured the writing of the books, based in over 13 cities across the USA, Mexico, Canada & the Caribbean through 2013. Eutaxis, a fever-dream of a book published by Kokopellima Press, is the first time Angel Brynner has presented her literary work in its originally intended take-no- prisoners format.
- Author(s)Angel Brynner
- PublisherKokopellima Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKokopellima Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.