Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume features papers presented at the International Symposium on the Eutrophication Process and Control in Large Shallow Lakes--with Special Reference to Lake Taihu, held in Nanjing, China in April 2005. Coverage includes: physical processes and their effects on shallow lake ecosystems; biogeochemistry of sediments and nutrient cycling in shallow lakes; and algal blooms and ecosystem response in shallow lakes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/04/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Hydrobiology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 194
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight814 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorBoqiang Qin,Karl Havens,Zhengwen Liu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.