CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith the international community providing billions of dollars each year to promote democratic institutions/cultures in transitional and developing countries, rigorous evaluations have become essential for determining the effectiveness, as well as the future direction, of democracy assistance programs. Krishna Kumar provides a unique, practical guide to the on-the-ground tasks of evaluating and monitoring these programs, from planning to implementation to preparing and presenting evaluation reports. Kumar assesses virtually all of the evaluation and monitoring approaches currently in play, pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of each and suggesting alternative approaches where appropriate. Packed with valuable insights, his book will serve as an essential tool for those who are involved in democracy assistance programming and evaluation, fund it, or simply want to learn more about it.
- Author BiographyKrishna Kumar is senior evaluation adviser in the Office of Foreign Assistance Resources, US Department of State. His recent publications include Promoting Independent Media: Strategies for Democracy Assistance and the coedited Promoting Democracy in Postconflict Societies.
- Author(s)Krishna Kumar
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.