Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis evaluates the effectiveness of the leadership continuum curricula by assessing the transfer of classroom learning to behavior on the job. The study assessed the Chief Petty Officer (CPO) Leadership course. A pilot study was conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of the Chief Petty Officers' curriculum. A Leadership Continuum Survey Questionnaire was developed to identified and analyze the student's attitudes concerning the effectiveness of the kwledge and skills taught in the course and how these variables affected the students' behavior on the job. The questionnaire was developed using a six-point Likert scale. The survey assessed the adequacy and usefulness of the competencies covered in the curriculum. The questionnaire allowed for analysis and interpretation of participants attitudes regarding the course. The survey was distributed to 25 CPOs who completed the training within the past twelve months, 50 percent of the surveys were returned (N=12). The statistical analysis revealed that the participants found that the course effectively trained Chief Petty Officers in leadership skills preparation. The study recommends a periodic evaluation be conducted to continue the review of the relationships between the CPO leadership training and performance using a sample size of at least 60 participants.
- Author(s)Delores A Duncan-White
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight186 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.