All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluation and Management of Cleft Lip and Palate: A Developmental Perspective provides fundamental kwledge of cleft palate amalies and the current state of evidence-based practice relative to evaluation and management. This text contains information on the standard of care for children born with craniofacial amalies from a developmental perspective along with clinical case studies to help facilitate understanding of the material.This book features:*A developmental focus that provides a better understanding of the nature of craniofacial problems and the timetable for management and treatment.*A focus on information needed by the school-based SLP.*An emphasis on oral conditions (dental and occlusal) that impact speech in the school-aged child.*A blend of scholarly and clinical information.This is a graduate level text that targets speech-language pathology students, as well as audiology students, medical students, and graduate students studying communication disorders.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack and white
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.