All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluation is a large and growing field with applications to a wide range of disciplines - including sociology, social work, social policy, psychology, health, nursing, education, community development, etc. This text explains the different perspectives and needs of researchers and practitioners at the local level in plain, accessible English and develops a model for small scale evaluation. It offers a practical approach to the challenges of evaluation research, well illustrated with examples, and suitable for students and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyDAVID and IRENE HALL are the authors of Practical Social Research (Macmillan 1996). David Hall is Lecturer in the Department of Sociology, Social Policy and Social Work at Liverpool University. Irene Hall is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Sociology at Liverpool Hope University.
- Author(s)David Hall,Irene M. Hall
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight322 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.