All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Evaluation and Treatment of Myopathies is written for the clinician who sees patients with muscle disease, or the patient with complaints pain or weakness of muscle. Like the original, this new edition is divided in to 3 primary sections: Approach to the Patient with Muscle Disease Specific Myopathies, and General Strategies of Clinical Management provides practical guidance on eliciting key history and on how to demonstrate findings on examination. This new edition also provides guidance on the next steps in diagsisas well as the latest information on pathogenesis, diagsis and treatment, in an integrated manner, so as to give trainees, practicing clinicians and others who see neuromuscular disease, perspective on how to evaluate and care for patients. New and revised tables, figures and references are selected and organized to present information of clinical importance to provide the most up-to-date resource on the myopathies.
- Author BiographyEmma Ciafaloni, MD is the Associate Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Neurology, Rochester, New York. Patrick F. Chinnery, FRCP, FMedSci is the Director at the Institute of Genetic Medicine, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Robert C. Griggs, MD is the Professor of Neurology, Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, at the Center for Human Experimental Therapeutics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Neurology, Rochester, New York.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleContemporary Neurology Series
- Series Part/Volume Number87
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note52 illustrations
- Weight1136 g
- Width188 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEmma Ciafaloni,Patrick F. Chinnery,Robert C. Griggs
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.