Evaluation of the Sb 1041 Reforms to California S Calworks Program: Background and Study Design by Robert Bozick, Lynn A Karoly, Sami Kitmitto, Lois M Davis, Charles Blankenship, Aleksandra Holod, Lori Turk-Bicakci, Johannes M Bos (Paperback / softback, 2015)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis report provides background on the Senate Bill (SB) 1041 reforms to the California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program, as well as an overview of a multiyear, multicomponent evaluation of the SB 1041 policy changes. The authors motivate and summarize the CalWORKs reforms, delineate the questions underlying the evaluation, and explain the evaluation approach, timetable, products, and expected utility.
- Author(s)Aleksandra Holod,Charles Blankenship,Johannes M Bos,Lois M Davis,Lori Turk-Bicakci,Lynn A Karoly,Robert Bozick,Sami Kitmitto
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.