Evaluation of the Sb 1041 Reforms to California S Calworks Program: Background and Study Design by Robert Bozick, Lynn A Karoly, Sami Kitmitto, Lois M Davis, Charles Blankenship, Aleksandra Holod, Lori Turk-Bicakci, Johannes M Bos (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis report provides background on the Senate Bill (SB) 1041 reforms to the California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program, as well as an overview of a multiyear, multicomponent evaluation of the SB 1041 policy changes. The authors motivate and summarize the CalWORKs reforms, delineate the questions underlying the evaluation, and explain the evaluation approach, timetable, products, and expected utility.
- Author(s)Aleksandra Holod,Charles Blankenship,Johannes M Bos,Lois M Davis,Lori Turk-Bicakci,Lynn A Karoly,Robert Bozick,Sami Kitmitto
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.