All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on his many years as a pastor, as well as a national church leader and staff member for evangelism, Clinton Marsh confronts head-on the declining membership of the mainline Protestant churches with this biblical and practical book on growing the church into the twenty-first century. Marsh contends that the congregation is at the heart of evangelism. Every activity in a congregation's life proclaims the gospel. Affirming the work of the Holy Spirit, and using the teaching of Jesus as a model, Marsh advocates an approach to evangelism driven by love. Marsh offers practical suggestions and deals with the motive, the message, and the method of evangelism in a clear and useful manner. This is a book for lay leaders, pastors, study groups, and church boards.
- Author(s)Clinton Marsh
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.