All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Evangelist Marketing, Alex Goldfayn argues that techlogy companies succeed in spite of their marketing, t because of it. He says that if consumer tech makers ceased all marketing activity today, they would t see a significant decline in sales. In this book, Alex presents why the current state of overly-technical, features-oriented tech marketing, branding, communications and public relations is costing the industry billions of dollars-easy money that's voluntarily being left on the table. Then he lays out a step-by-step system for creating intensely loyal brand evangelists based on deep consumer insights and simple, emotional language. Evangelist Marketing is written for consumer tech companies big and small-from PC manufacturers to Web-based services. It's also sure to improve the work of their marketing and public relations agencies.
- Author BiographyAlex Goldfayn is a secret weapon marketing consultant, advisor and speaker for the top consumer electronics manufacturers in the world, and their agencies. He helps clients with their brand strategy, marketing, messaging and positioning. Alex's clients include Blackberry, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Sony and TiVo. Alex is a former syndicated technology columnist for the Chicago Tribune. He lives in the suburbs of Chicago with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Alex L. Goldfayn
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.