All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis booklet addresses a misunderstanding widely held among present-day Christians. ?Calvinism, according to the author, has received a bad press and has been unjustly criticized on the grounds that its teachings undermine zeal for Christian mission and evangelism. Taking each of the so-called ?five points of Calvinism in turn, John Benton convincingly shows how the ?doctrines of grace are in fact five beautiful diamonds from which the glories of Jesus wonderfully shine to attract those who are lost in sin. He demonstrates how ?they address the sinner's deepest fears in the most heart-warming way imaginable and comes to the conclusion that ?rather than being truths of which we are to be wary, they are in fact an integral part of the gospel to be proclaimed.
- Author(s)John Benton
- PublisherThe Banner of Truth Trust
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Banner of Truth Trust
- Weight36 g
- Width123 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine2 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.