All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie Finch's debut book of poetry, Eve, is a classic collection of passionate, vibrant poems by a poet who has come to be widely kwn for her musical ear and painstaking craft. Organized around the themes of nine goddesses from cultures worldwide, the book deals with coming of age, nature, love, and female-centered spirituality in free verse and a wide range of expertly-handled forms and meters. This book's gems include much-reprinted sonnet Still Life, the feminist villanelle Pearl, the haunting Lucid Waking, Walk With Me, Gulf War and Child, and Finch's reply to Marvell's Coy Mistress.
- Author BiographyANNIE FINCH is author or editor of fifteen books of poetry, translation, and criticism, most recently Among the Goddesses: An Epic Libretto in Seven Dreams and The Body of Poetry. Her book of poetry Calendars was shortlisted for the ForeWord Magazine Poetry Book of the Year Award and in 2009 she was awarded the Robert Fitzgerald Prosody Award. She lives in Maine where she directs Stonecoast, the low-residency MFA program of the University of Southern Maine.
- Author(s)Annie Finch
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.