All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sequel to 5,000 Great One-Liners Praise for 5,000 Great One-Liners: It'ss an admirable gift, being able to compress wit and wisdom into a trenchant sentence or so, and Grant Tucker has harvested the world's best - an Olympiad of linguistic play. Daily Mail If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is t for you. My co-worker just anunced he's getting married. I told him how happy my marriage has made me. But he's still going through with it anyway. A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, Sorry, we don't serve food in here. The cashier told me, Strip down, facing me. How was I to kw she meant my debit card? Why did the hipster burn his tongue? He ate his food before it was cool. Sincerity is everything. If you can fake that, you've got it made. After making us laugh out loud with 5,000 Great One-Liners, Grant Tucker goes one better with this uproarious sequel! More One-Liners is ather hilarious volume of the finest quips, zingers, puns and wisecracks kwn to humanity. From twists on the classics to modern greats, from A-grade antics to X-rated gags, from jokes you could tell your mother to jokes about yo momma, there's something short, sweet and wickedly clever for everyone in this definitive volume.
- Author BiographyGrant Tucker is the author of many books including 5,000 Great One-Liners and The Margaret Thatcher Book of Quotations.
- Author(s)Grant Tucker
- PublisherBiteback Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Press
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine336 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.