All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes on a frank discussion of the issues faced by professional African American women. Topics include how her growth impacts her familial relationships. The book also encourages males considering partnership with Af/Am to embrace her fully as a woman and to t be blindsided by the concept of . . .the strong black woman.
- Author BiographyDr. Hann-Morrison is a licensed professional counslor and professor of mental health counseling. Her academic publications include works on rural mental health delivery (2003 and 2011).
- Author(s)Dr D Hann Morrison Ph D
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.