All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionBoard presents a brilliant and wicked trip into the depths of Outer Mongolia. Incisive and outrageous, Board recounts his year teaching English at the National University in Ulaanbaatar. Join Board on his twisting journey through Mongolian drinking, heavy metal, wrestling and problematic plumbing as he meets some of the kindest, most resilient individuals on earth.
- Author BiographyMykel Board is a columnist for Maxium Rock'n'Roll. He lives in New York, NY.
- Author(s)Mykel Board
- PublisherGarrett County Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew Orleans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarrett County Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight417 g
- Width170 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.