All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.31
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.25
About this product
- DescriptionKatalin Kiss, of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest, has brought together in this volume substantial new results in a vel field of research. The text analyzes the syntactic and semantic consequences of event structure. The studies contained in this volume test the hypothesis that event structure correlates with a number of things, including word order, the presence or absence of the verbal particle, and the [+/- specific] feature of the internal argument.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 68
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKatalin E. Kiss
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.