All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- Description190 million female consumers . . . $4.4 trillion in buying power . . . one book--the national bestseller w in paperback and newly revised--that tells you how to reach them. She kws business. She kws women. And she definitely kws better than anyone on Madison Avenue how to bring them together. Faith Popcorn, America's leading trend forecaster, shows that one can succeed in business or successfully start one without understanding how to market to women.
- Author Biography<strong>Faith Popcorn</strong> is an acknowledged top forecaster of consumer trends, and a key advisor to many <em>Fortune</em> 500 companies. She is the founder of Faith Popcorn's BrainReserve, a New York-based marketing consultancy whose clients include Bell Atlantic, BMW, Cigna, GE Capital, Hasbro, IBM, Lipton, McDonald's, Nabisco, and Procter & Gamble. She is also the author of the national bestseller <em>The Popcorn Report</em> and co-author of the national bestseller <em>Clicking</em>. An internationally known speaker on consumer trends, Popcorn lives in New York City and Wainscott, NY, with her daughter, g.g.</br></br><strong>Lys Marigold</strong> was BrainReserve's Creative Director for twelve years and is the mother of five-year-old Sky Qi. She co-created <em>The Popcorn Report</em> and co-authored <em>Clicking</em>. When she's not winging the globe from Petra, Jordan, to Beirut, Lebanon, to Istanbul, Turkey, to Shanghai, China, fulfilling her passion for archaeology and travel, she resides in East Hampton, NY, and occasionally New York City. She's currently at work on three books: <em>Ancient Games</em>, <em>The Art of Change</em>, and <em>The Homelife of Slugs</em>.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.