All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Ever After High fans, the first three bestselling books in an epic boxset!Includes <i>The Storybook of Legends</i>; <i>The Unfairest of Them All</i>; and <i>A Wonderlandiful World</i> by Newbery-hor winning author Shann Hale.At Ever After High, an enchanting boarding school, the children of fairytale legends prepare themselves to fulfill their destinies as the next generation of Sw Whites, Prince Charmings and Evil Queens...whether they want to or t. Each year on Legacy Day, students sign the Storybook of Legends to seal their scripted fates. For generations, the Village of Book End has whispered that refusing to sign means The End-both for a story and for your life. But this year, one brave student takes her story into her own hands and tries to shut the book on tradition. Find out if it leads to a happy ending... or a happily <i>never</i> after.
- Author Biography<i>New York Times</i> best-selling author Shannon Hale knew at age ten it was her destiny to become a writer. She has quested deep into fairytales in such enchanting books as <i>The Goose Girl</i>, <i>Book of a Thousand Days</i>, <i>Rapunzel's Revenge</i>, and Newbery Honor winner <i>Princess Academy</i>. With the princely and valiant writer Dean Hale, Shannon co-authored four charming children, who are free to follow their own destinies. Just so long as they get to bed on time.
- Author(s)Shannon Hale
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight1651 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine87 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.