All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth hexciting book in Suzanne Selfors' Ever After High: A School Story series. Holly and Poppy O'Hair are twins, but it's always been easy to tell these sisters apart. Because she is destined to be the next Rapunzel, Holly has always had the longest locks at Ever After High, while Poppy, whose fairytale destiny is up in the air, wears her hair short to express her individuality. But when Poppy's hair begins growing longer and longer, while Holly's hair gets shorter and shorter, it seems as if the sisters might have to reveal the secret they've been keeping about their destinies. Can they turn this bad hair day around, or will their fairytale ending be a fairy-fail? (c) 2016 Mattel. All Rights Reserved.
- Author BiographySuzanne Selfors feels like a Royal on some days and a Rebel on others. She's written many books for kids, including the Smells Like Dog series and the Imaginary Veterinary series. She has two charming children and lives in a magical island kingdom, where she hopes it is her destiny to write stories forever after.
- Author(s)Suzanne Selfors
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSchool Story
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.