All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionOn August 3, 1988, heavy black smoke engulfed an Oregon highway, causing a massive 23 car pile-up that claimed the lives of velist William Wharton's thirty-six year-old daughter, Kate, her husband, Burt, and their two infant daughters. Victims of field burning, a routine agricultural practice that continues to this day, they were incinerated alive in their van. How could this be allowed to happen? And how can one ever come to terms with such a loss? In Ever After, William Wharton searches for the answers to these questions. This, his first work of nfiction, is a gripping account of a father's grief and relentless pursuit of justice. Writing with the inspired simplicity that has won him great acclaim, he evokes the voices and thoughts of his loved ones - the living and the dead - to reconstruct and reckon with the events that changed his life forever.
- Author(s)William Wharton
- PublisherNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.