All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAt 8848m (29,028 ft) Mount Everest has the world's highest summit. Trying to reach it means facing extreme conditions and the utmost physical demands. The author explains how to plan and prepare, and how to deal with altitude sickness. He describes the ascent routes from Nepal and Tibet in detail, with dramatic photographs and vivid mapping.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1970 in the Netherlands, Harry Kikstra lives in Amsterdam. Since gaining a Master's degree in business management, he has combined commercial work with an adventurous life that takes him all over the world. He created his popular website www.7summits.com in 1999 when he became a full-time adventurer, organiser and leader of expeditions, including some TV productions. He has climbed all seven summits of the seven continents, including Everest from both Nepal and Tibet.
- Author(s)Harry Kikstra
- PublisherRucksack Readers
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleRucksack Pocket Summits
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationDunblane
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRucksack Readers
- Content Note60+ photographs
- Weight115 g
- Width117 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.