All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide features stunning color photographs of 300 common wildflowers from Everglades National Park and the Corkscrew, Big Cypress, and Fakahatchee Swamps. Detailed descriptions and line art aid the reader in identifying plants in the field.
- Author BiographyRoger Hammer is a native Floridian from Cocoa Beach, Florida, who has lived in Homestead, Florida, since 1969. He has been a professional naturalist and director of Castellow Hammock Nature Center for the Miami-Dade Parks Department since 1977, and he is also a part-time instructor and fieldtrip leader for Fairchild Tropical Garden in Miami. Hammer received the first Marjory Stoneman Douglas Award presented by the Dade Chapter of the Florida Native Plant Society in 1982 for outstanding, consistent, and constant service in the areas of education, research, promotion, and preservation of native plants. He was also the recipient of the Charles Brookfield Medal awarded by Tropical Audubon Society in 1996 for outstanding service in the protection of our natural resources. His hobbies include gardening, camping, fishing, and wildflower photography.
- Author(s)Roger L. Hammer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleWildflowers in the National Parks Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight35 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.