CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionEverlasting Love is about rock and roll freedom, iconic performers, and legendary music. Buzz Cason, a legend in the rock and roll industry, has been a part of it for decades. In recounting his escapades, Buzz sheds light on the events and careers that shaped the early days of rock and roll and the performing icons in the industry. This book is a legendary insider's view of that world, showing us the dreams artists had and the fame they achieved. Everlasting Love includes historic photos and every major rock artist is referenced.
- Author BiographyThis is an incredible bio-documentary by legendary Buzz Cason. In 1957, Cason formed The Casuals, the first rock band in Nashville. Over the next four decades, he worked successfully as a performer, songwriter, producer, actor, and recording studio pioneer. He wrote the hit song Everlasting Love and more recently, Martina McBride's Love's the Only House. He published the award-winning songs Honey, Little Green Apples, and She Believes in Me. Buzz has sung with Roy Orbison, Kenny Rogers, Brenda Lee, and Jimmy Buffett. He has recorded with such artists as Olivia Newton- John, The Doobie Brothers, Emmylou Harris, Merle Haggard, and The Gatlin Brothers. A must-read for all music lovers.
- Author(s)Buzz Cason
- PublisherFastPencil, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCampbell
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFastPencil, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.