All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionEverte is a program that makes things much simpler for you. It allows you to keep track of things from the most important to the least by using the internet, tablet, phone and computer. What the reader will learn from Everte: What You Should Learn or Kw About Everte is that Everte is more of a guide that allows the user to organize your life in a virtual space. The tool is pretty easy to use and once the use of it is mastered things will become that much easier to keep track of. Everte is the replacement for all those bulky diaries that were once in use. It is simple for the business person, student, journalist or any other individual to simply use the application to log important things.
- Author BiographyDavid Blaine loves technology and appreciates tools that can makes thing that much easier in this busy world that we live in. Nowadays with meetings and conferences and family life it is pretty hard to get and remain organized. Even though there are Smart devices it can still be a problem to make a note of everything that has to be done daily. David found his light at the end of the tunnel when he tried Evernote. It really made keeping things organized that much easier for him to do. David found that he could do everything with Evernote so he got rid of most of the other online organizers that he had as they simply did not have all the features. His main aim with his book is to get others to see the benefits of Evernote as well.
- Author(s)David Blaine
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.