All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionA riveting, poignant satire of societal ills, with an added dose of fantasy, Every Boy Should Have a Man takes place in a post-human world where creatures called oafs keep humanlike 'mans' as beloved pets. Preston L. Allen's picaresque journey into uncharted territory in earth, sky, and firmament features echoes of Jack and the Beanstalk and Gulliver's Travels. Filled with surprising twists and turns, the vel is in part a morality tale that takes on many of today's issues including poverty, the environment, sexism, racism, war and religion.
- Author(s)Preston L. Allen
- PublisherJacaranda Books Art Music Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacaranda Books Art Music Ltd
- Weight183 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.