All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionReform of the educational systems in the United States and all over the world are coming from a wide variety of sources-philanthropists and businesses, federal and state governments, administrators and teachers, both large and small school districts. More nimble school districts have the best chance of creating a revised model of educational delivery that will produce successful students. The national statistics are awful. For every 100 low-income students that enter high school, only 65 will get a high school diploma, 53 will enroll in college, and will 11 actually complete a college degree. (Nachazel and Dziuba 2014) And the statistics for students living in poverty are far worse. This is one of many reasons why Roger Cook and the Taylor County Schools are of particular interest. Any district with a 61% poverty rate and over 40% of students attending college and zero (yes, zero) dropouts deserves to be examined.
- Author BiographyMike Raible is founder and CEO of The School Solutions Group. An award-winning planner and educational strategist, he has worked to improve educational organizations throughout the United States for over 25 years.
- Author(s)Michael K. Raible
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.