All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortly before he passed away in January 2015, much-loved U.S. sports commentator Stuart Scott completed work on this memoir. It was both a labour of love and a love letter to life itself. Not only did Stuart relate his personal story, he shared his intimate struggles to keep his story going. Struck by appendicular cancer in 2007, Stuart battled this rare disease with tenacity and vigour. He wanted to be there for his daughters as an immutable example of determination and courage. Every Day I Fight is a saga of love and an inspiration to us all.
- Author Biography<b>Stuart Scott</b> was an anchor and commentator for ESPN's <i>SportsCenter. </i>He was the lead host for the NBA on ESPN and ABC, as well as a host on <i>Monday Night Football </i>since that program moved to ESPN in 2006. His unique style and vocabulary made him one of the network's most popular and recognized anchors. He won the Jimmy V Award for Perseverance at the 2014 ESPY Awards. He died in January 2015.
- Author(s)Stuart Scott
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTundra Books
- Weight265 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.