All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl. Every morning, A wakes in a different person's body, a different person's life. There's never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: never get too attached. Avoid being ticed. Do t interfere. And then A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin's girlfriend, Rhiann. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living longer apply. Because A has found someone he wants to be with - day in, day out, day after day. Can you love someone who is destined to change each day? David Levithan brings all his trademark insight to a vel that is edgy, romantic and page-turning. Every Day has a touch of the pararmal and a grounding in the real world.
- Author BiographyDavid Levithan is the bestselling author of young adult books, including Boy Meets Boy, Are We There Yet? and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (with Rachel Cohn).
- PrizesWinner of UK Literacy Association Book Award: Ages 12-16 2015. Commended for Indies Choice Book Awards: Young Adult Book of the Year 2013. Long-listed for Inky Awards: Silver Inky 2013.
- Author(s)David Levithan
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight298 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.