Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionA memoirof a year in the lifeof amotherwhose only child leaves home to attendDartmouthCollege, Every Day's a Saturday: Road Trips, Recipes and an Empty Nestis a laugh-out-loudlook at the ups and downs of beingan Empty Nester, butit's alsothe story of the evolving relationshipbetween a mother and daughteras they grow and change duringtheir first year of separation. Interspersed with cross-countrytravel adventures of the culinary sortand a few delicious recipes, Every Day's a Saturday: Road Trips, Recipes and an Empty Nestis filled with equal partsangst and laughter.
- Author BiographyShelley Campbell Bogaert lives in Aspen, Colorado and Friday Harbor, Washington with her husband John. She graduated with a B.S. in Environmental Design from the University of California at Davis, and an MBA from San Diego State University. After working in the commercial interior design field for many years, she retired to become a stay-at-home mom. Now an artist focusing on sculpture and photography, she and her husband also own and operate Lakedale Resort in the San Juan Islands of Washington State.
- Author(s)Shelley Campbell Bogaert
- PublisherFriday Island Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriday Island Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.