Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWalsingham in Norfolk is England's premier place of pilgrimage for Anglicans and Roman Catholics alike. Also kwn as 'England's Nazareth' its famous Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham dates back to the eleventh century. Its restoration 75 years ago helped to remake Walsingham as important a pilgrimage destination as it was prior to the Reformation. This pocket sized illustrated guide to Walsingham offers practical information for visitors alongside historical and devotional material.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Ruth Obbard odc is a Carmelite sister, an author and an illustrator. She was based in Norfolk for many years and continues to lead pilgrimages to Walsingham from Aylesford Priory in Kent where she has lived in recent years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Ruth Obbard
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication29/05/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEvery Pilgrim's Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.