All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf there's anyone who has reason to praise, it's Sonya McNair. Sonya was born with a clubbed foot, and for the first three years of her life, she wore a cast on her leg to correct it. She's survived life-threatening medical conditions, serious injuries, chronic ailments, major surgeries, and cancer. God's peace and faithfulness has been her strength during these dark valleys, and her life has been filled with blessings and remarkable experiences both personally and professionally. She's had the privilege to work for many prominent names in journalism and has worked for CBS, ABC, and FOX broadcast television networks and within numerous industries-news, entertainment, publishing, as well as for feature film projects. She's also served in leadership roles at The New Yorker, Time, Inc., and Essence magazine. Each of us can go through and grow through the darkest valleys we encounter. There are shortcuts to healing and restoration during those bleakest, loneliest, and most challenging moments in our lives. These shortcuts will enable you to recover better than you ever imagined. Learn how you too can cheat darkness, getting out of your valley into the light. Be encouraged by these stories of God's grace and be reminded how much you're loved and blessed by our heavenly Father.
- Author BiographySonya McNair is an executive corporate strategist who counsels Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, and executives on the implementation and sustaining of strategic initiatives, operations, and media affairs. She has worked with notables such as Charlie Rose, Gayle King, Katie Couric, Diane Sawyer, David Remnick, Charles Gibson, David Brinkley, and top executives in television, film, digital, radio, publishing, sports, fashion, Wall Street, and Madison Avenue. She has designed promotional strategies for political debates and conventions, The New Yorker Festival, Super Bowls, and the debut of ABC s Times Square studio. She and her husband live in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Sonya McNair
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2017
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.