Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- Description`... I have friends and family, I am in this wonderful country, I have money, there is thing much wrong with me except I am dying.' `Every Single Minute' is a vel by inspired by the force of honesty - a moving portrait of an Irish writer dying of cancer. Visiting Berlin for the first and last time, she is remembered, in prose of arresting directness, by the book's narrator.Touring the city, Una strives still to understand the tragic death of her younger brother. At last, at a performance of the opera `Don Carlo', she realises the true cost of letting memory dictate the course of her life.From the author of `The Speckled People' the uplifting and heartbreaking, `Every Single Minute' is the story of a candid friendship, full of affection and humour, and of reconciliation, hard-won at long last.
- Author BiographyHugo Hamilton is the author of nine novels, two memoirs and a collection of short stories. His work has won a number of international awards, including the 1992 Rooney Prize for Irish Literature, the 2003 french Prix Femina Etranger, the 2004 Italian premio Giuseppe Berto and a DAAD scholarship in Berlin. He has also worked as a writer-in-residence at Trinity College, Dublin. Hamilton was born and lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Hugo Hamilton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.