All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShop a fancy France-y store. Eat a pretty petit four. Discover! Sightsee! Explore! On this fun and friendly tour, everybody says -Bonjour!- Whether at a soccer stadium (-players scoring-), a crepe stand (-batter pouring-), or strolling the Champs d' Elysee (where folks -bonjour- in every store), a little girl and her family are welcomed everywhere with the signature French greeting. Jump into these pages and enjoy the trip! Through lilting words and lively images, Everybody Bonjours welcomes young reader-travelers to a Paris that isn't just for artists, grown-ups, and dreamers- it's for kids!
- Author BiographyLeslie Kimmelman is the well-regarded author of over 15 picture books. She lives with her family in Ardsley, New York. Sarah McMenemy was declared a -new talent to watch- (Publishers Weekly) for her picture book debut, Waggle. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Leslie Kimmelman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKnopf Books for Young Readers
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width224 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.