All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn her way to find her little brother for dinner, Carrie samples each family's dinner in her neighborhood. By the time she tracks down her brother, Carrie has discovered a world of rice dishes in her own backyard.
- Author(s)Norah Dooley,Peter J. Thornton
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/11/1992
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight91 g
- Width230 mm
- Height19 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.