All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of unsuccessful attempts at conceiving a child, Ana and James become parents overnight, when a terrible accident makes them guardians to 2 1/2 year-old Finn. Suddenly, two people who were struggling to come to terms with childlessness are thrust into the opposite situation - responsible for a small toddler whose mother's survival is in question. Finn's crash-landing in their tidy, urban lives throws into high relief some troubling truths about their deepest selves, both separately and as a couple. Several chaotic, poignant, and life-changing weeks as a most unusual family give rise to an often unasked question: Can everyone be a parent?
- Author BiographyKatrina Onstad'saward-winning journalism has appeared in The New York Times as well as in The Guardian, Elle, and Toronto Life. A former film critic for the National Post, she is currently a culture columnist in the Style section of The Globe and Mail.
- Author(s)Katrina Onstad
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight282 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.