CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn Everybody Matters, CEO Bob Chapman and best-selling author Raj Sisodia challenge traditional thinking about how to run a business and how to be an inspirational leader. Starting in 1997, Barry-Wehmiller CEO Bob Chapman has pioneered a dramatically different approach to leadership that creates off-the-charts morale, loyalty, creativity, and business performance. At Barry-Wehmiller, every single person matters, just like in a family. That's t a cliche on a mission statement; it's the bedrock of the company's success. In Everybody Matters, Chapman and co-author Raj Sisodia show how any organization can stop viewing its employees are simply functions, to be moved around, 'managed' with carrots and sticks, or discarded at will. By doing so, disengaged workers begin to share their gifts and talents toward a shared future. Uninspired workers stop feeling that their jobs have meaning. And everyone stops counting the minutes until it's time to go home. Everybody Matters chronicles Chapman's journey to find his true calling and provides clear steps to transform your own workplace, whether you lead two people or two hundred thousand. If you're ready for a new way of doing business, this is the book for you. (Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human and Drive). Bob Chapman is on a mission to change the way businesses treat their employees. (Inc.magazine).
- Author BiographyBob Chapman is Chairman and CEO of Barry-Wehmiller, a $2-billion global capital equipment and engineering consulting company. Raj Sisodia is FW Olin Distinguished Professor of Global Business and Whole Foods Market Research Scholar in Conscious Capitalism at Babson College. His most recent book is the Wall Street Journal bestseller Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business (with John P. Mackey, cofounder and co-CEO of Whole Foods Market).
- Author(s)Bob Chapman,Rajendra Sisodia
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Weight356 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.