All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionA CLASSIC BATHROOM READER FOR ADULTS THAT PRESENTS FUNNY TRIVIA, GROSS STORIES AND FASCINATING FACTS IN AN ILLUSTRATED CHILDREN'S BOOK STYLE Every day, Americans produce hundreds of millions of pounds of poop. In New York City alone, the weight of poop-based sludge produced each day is around 1,200 tons--the equivalent of 200 African elephants. So unbuckle your trousers and pull up a toilet seat; this book is going to push open the lavatory door and answer these fascinating mysteries of poop: * Where does poop go when you flush? * What's the secret genius below an outhouse? * Are you eating food grown in your own poop? * Can you ride a poop-powered bus? * Was there really a flush toilet 5,000 years ago? * What is the future of poop?
- Author BiographyDeuce Flanagan is an amateur expert in the sewage sciences. He lives in Oakland, CA.
- Author(s)Deuce Flanagan
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note60 color illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width178 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.