All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody's Business is a succinct analysis of the factors that led to the founding of American business schools and why they are the way they are. Mitroff, Alpaslan, and O'Conr consider why current business schools do t give students the kwledge and the tools they need to deal with today's complex, messy problems and systems.
- Author BiographyAuthor Ian I. Mitroff: Ian I. Mitroff is Senior Research Associate at the Center for Catastrophic Risk Management at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA; Professor Emeritus of the University of Southern California, USA; and President of Mitroff Crisis Management. Author Can M. Alpaslan: Can M. Alpaslan is Professor in the Department of Management at California State University, Northridge, USA. Author Ellen S. O'Connor: Ellen S. O'Connor is a self-employed Researcher.
- Author(s)Can M. Alpaslan,Ellen S. O'Connor,Ian I. Mitroff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.